Official of the Year
This award recognizes an official who has been responsible for officiating sport event at any level of athletic competition.
- Eligible officials must be BC residents.
- Nominees will be judged for their overall (multi-year) contribution as an official.
- Nominees will be considered on the basis of their officiating amateur performance only (by the definition of the Provincial Sport Organization).
- Sport BC member organizations may submit only one nomination in this category.
- Previous Award Winners
- Only typewritten or word-processed nominations will be accepted
- We reserve the right to seek additional nominations at any time and the right to decline nominations
- Please include an action photo of the nominee in jpg or eps format with a minimum of 300 pixels per inch
For a print version of the form for this award, click here
Supporting Information: Please e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) other comments, facts, and figures for the selection committee to consider. Only one page single spaced of information will be accepted. Newspaper clippings are acceptable as part of the additional page of information.
The information collected on this nomination form will be kept confidential, and will be used solely for the purpose of the Athlete of the Year Awards.