High School Female Athlete of the Year
This award recognizes a female athlete who was enrolled in a secondary school in the province of BC and who competed in a sport or sports, team or individual, representing her school in the 2012-2013 school year.
- Nominees will be judged for their performance representing their school in 2012-2013 only
- An athlete may be nominated in only one category, and only by the member schools of BC School Sports or members of Sport BC
- Eligible athletes must have resided in British Columbia for the 2012-2013 school year
- Only one High School Female Athlete of the Year nomination per school is permitted
- Previous Award Winners
- Only typewritten or word-processed nominations will be accepted
- We reserve the right to seek additional nominations at any time and the right to decline nominations
- Please include an action photo of the nominee in jpg or eps format with a minimum of 300 pixels per inch
For a print version of the form for this award, click here
Supporting Information: Please e-mail (email@example.com) other comments, facts, and figures for the selection committee to consider. Only one page single spaced of information will be accepted. Newspaper clippings are acceptable as part of the additional page of information.
The information collected on this nomination form will be kept confidential, and will be used solely for the purpose of the Athlete of the Year Awards.