College Athlete of the Year
This award recognizes an individual who competed in a sport or sports, team or individual, and who is representing a college, university/college, or institute in the province of BC in the 2012-2013 season.
- Nominee must be enrolled in a recognized college, university/college, or institute in the province of BC, or member of the British Columbia Colleges’ Athletic Association (BCCAA) for 2012-2013 to be eligible
- Nominees will be judged for their performance in the 2012-2013 season only
- Eligible athletes must have resided in British Columbia for the 2012-2013 school year
- An athlete can be nominated in one category only by a member organization of Sport BC or the institution they represent. In the event of multiple nominations, the respective Provincial Sport Organization will decide the appropriate category
- Nominators may submit one male and one female candidate in this category to compete for this single award, College Athlete of the Year
- Previous Award Winners
- Only typewritten or word-processed nominations will be accepted
- We reserve the right to seek additional nominations at any time and the right to decline nominations
- Please include an action photo of the nominee in jpg or eps format with a minimum of 300 pixels per inch
For a print version of the form for this award, click here
Supporting Information: Please e-mail (email@example.com) other comments, facts, and figures for the selection committee to consider. Only one page single spaced of information will be accepted. Newspaper clippings are acceptable as part of the additional page of information.
The information collected on this nomination form will be kept confidential, and will be used solely for the purpose of the Athlete of the Year Awards.