Female Coach of the Year
This award recognizes an individual who has been responsible for coaching amateur team(s) and/ or individuals at any level of athletic competition.
- Nominees will be judged for their performance in 2014 only
- Nominees will be considered on the basis of coaching amateur performance only (by definition of the Provincial Sport Organization)
- Eligible coaches are those who have resided or whose primary coaching responsibility was in British Columbia for the 2014 calendar year or the 2013-2014 school year
- Sport BC member organizations may submit only one nomination in this category
- Previous Award Winners
- Only typewritten or word-processed nominations will be accepted
- We reserve the right to seek additional nominations at any time and the right to decline nominations
- Please include an action photo of the nominee in jpg or eps format with a minimum of 300 pixels per inch
For a print version of the form for this award: click here
Supporting Information: Please e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) other comments, facts, and figures for the selection committee to consider. Only one page single spaced of information will be accepted. Newspaper clippings are acceptable as part of the additional page of information.
The information collected on this nomination form will be kept confidential, and will be used solely for the purpose of the Athlete of the Year Awards.