For over fifty years, Sport BC has proudly been the federation for organized amateur sport in British Columbia, representing more than 80 member organizations including 50 Provincial Sport Organizations, as the voice of amateur sport in British Columbia.
Who can become a member organization of Sport BC?
As a member organization of Sport BC, you fall into one of two Membership categories: Voting Member and Partner.
- A Voting Member must be:
- The society or corporation that is most closely identified with, and carries the most influence in, coordinating a sport throughout British Columbia, or
- A federation of societies or corporations which coordinates a specific aspect of sport involving more than one discipline throughout British Columbia, as determined by the Directors.
- *Organizations eligible for Voting Member status will not be accepted at other levels of membership.
- A Partner shall have, as it’s primary mandate, sport or recreation in British Columbia, or a region of British Columbia.
How do I become a member?
- Sport BC Membership Application– Email your application to Sport BC, fax it to 604-333-3401 or mail it to the Sport BC office #200-999 Canada Place Vancouver, BC V6C 3C1
To renew your membership and to continue receiving member benefits, please contact: Sport BC