Event Calendar Submission Form
In order to add your event to the calendar on the front page, please fill out the form below with as many details as possible. The more details you can provide, the more we can share publicly.
Not only will this information be shared with visitors of sportbc.com, it will be distributed through our social media channels (Twitter & Facebook), provided to our media partners and utilized by MLA’s across BC.
Hosting a MLA at your event can:
- Bring more media attention
- Provide a great experience for sponsors and attendees to interact with local politicians
- Add to the overall atmosphere
- Provide an increased understanding of the value of sport for all British Columbians.
If you are interested in having a Minister or local MLA attend your event, please be sure to use the drop-down menu below to inform their office of any presentation opportunities available during your competition. Also be prepared to dedicate a senior volunteer to provide assistance to the MLA in order to leverage the experience for all.
Please note that any events submitted must take place in British Columbia in order to be listed in the Sport BC Event Calendar. Events that may be submitted can be any of the following:
- International events being held in BC;
- National championships being held in BC;
- Provincial championships;
- Regional championships;
- PSO Special Events (Awards Events or banquets);
- Major coaching or officiating conferences.