Volleyball BC is proud to present the BC Sport Conference, a one-day multi-sport coaching conference featuring world-renowned coaches, trainers and athletes who have worked and competed at the collegiate, provincial, national, and international levels.
- Rick Hansen, keynote presenter
- Anson Dorrance, head coach UNC Women’s Soccer Program
- David Cox, sport psychologist for National team and professional athletes
- Allison McNeill, former head coach National Women’s Basketball Team
- Doug Reimer, head coach UBC Women’s Volleyball Program
- Darcy Marquardt (Rowing) & Rob Fagan (Snowboard Cross) – Athlete panel (sponsored by ViaSport)
Coaches will receive lunch, 3 NCCP professional development credits, and an opportunity to network with coaches of different sports from across BC.
COACHES MARK YOUR CALENDARS!
- The BC Sport Conference is a one-day multi-sport coaching conference featuring world-renowned coaches, trainers and athletes who have worked and competed at the collegiate, provincial, national, and international levels. Learn from the great ones how they lead, motivate and inspire athletes to consistently achieve their best. Eligible for 3 NCCP professional development credits.
- Whether you coach individuals or teams at the grass roots or high performance levels, this conference will deliver valuable insights on leadership in coaching and strategies for success.
Lunch and refreshments included
Register now for early bird pricing!
The BC Sport Conference is an initiative of Volleyball BC. Building the BC sport community through leadership, learning and development.